Saturday, October 30, 2010

I Got A Dream

This is my favorite new expression to hear from Hunter...

The first time I heard it he said "Momma, I got a dream." "You had a dream? About what?" "I got a dream about you, momma." "What was I doing?" "You do this *insert angry face*"

"Momma, I got a dream." "About what?" "Dora, Jackson, and Madasyn in the bathtub." "Umm, that's strange." Then he erupted into laughter.

"Momma, I got a dream." "You got a dream?" "I got a dream I got a puppy. *insert sweet please face*" "It was only a dream son." (This poor child wants a puppy so bad. Sweet boy, you are never getting a puppy.)

He tells me this almost everyday and seriously, I become completely engrossed in what he will say. It is so interesting to think that he has dreams and he remembers them. Or he is completely making it up. Either way, I love it and am totally mezmorized by how his mind works :)

I need to start writing them down because anyone who really knows me, knows I remember nothing :) I ws inpired to blog these by my friend Melody. She has many posts recording the cute things her boys say and I love reading them! Thanks Mel!

3 comments:

  1. I can totally see him saying all of these things and picture his face. What a silly kid. I love recording what the kids say. I have a whole book I just like to write their funny talk in so I can remember it years from now or maybe more like tomorrow : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is he??!
    I think it's great you are writing these down.
    Puppies are overrated. You are right to say no. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this post! So adorable, and funny! I love your thoughts on it, too. How you are intrigued by what he will say he dreamed about. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete