Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Decision!

I have been back on the computer and reading different blogs. I am so inpired but what I read, almost always! I would love to know how the time is found to write these amazing posts and have the photo loaded in the computer and ready to attach. I would also love to know how to "really" blog. Some of the ones I read have super cool layouts and added things to them and links...how do they do that? A computer genius, I am not!! I would love to post interesting stories and great photos and cool layout designs though.

So I have come the conclusion that I either need to dive in fully, or just forget the whole thing. I would never say that I am a perfectionist (nowhere near actually.) But when it comes to certain things I like it to all be just right...ya know?? So I will see what I can research and learn on my own and try to see if I can't just pull this all off!

Wish me luck...I will need lots and lots of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment