Sunday, January 30, 2011

Project Life

So I decided to take on this scrapbook project called Project Life. I first saw it on Ali Edwards Facebook page that came through my newsfeed. When I went to her blog and looked at the photos she had taken of the project and read what it was all about, I was sold.

Project Life POTD photos 001

Here is the link, just in case!

I was like a child on Christmas morning when the box arrived!! I could not wait to start documenting our lives! I really wish I would have done this when my oldest children were young too. I cannot imagine how awe stricken I would be if my Mom would have been able to do something like for her and I when I was little. I am super excited!

Ok, so the whole idea really is to document as much as YOU want. The creator of PL, Becky Higgins, lists ideas for how to use the kit. I am starting a could of weeks into January, but I from now on, am going to be using the picture of the day approach.

This idea has really got me thinking creatively about what could and should be photographed everyday. I am trying really hard to not make it all just pictures of the kids, but pictures more about our family and our family dynamic! This is just such a cool idea!

So I hope that the 4 or 5 people who read my blog Smile, will maybe commit to trying it for just a week…though you may get hooked…and see what transpires.

Here are some of my photos:

Sunday Jan 30

Project Life POTD photos 041

Thursday Jan 27

Project Life POTD photos 006

No comments:

Post a Comment