Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Girls


My Ryleigh and Madasyn! Are there two sweeter people on Earth? I am so incredibly Blessed to have these two amazing, inspiring girls, whom I am able to call "My daughters." They are different as night and day and yet still so similar. Either one of them would give you the shirt off her back, her hand to hold or her shoulder to cry on.

Ryleigh is the old soul. At 12 years old, she has already drawn out a path for her life and is strong in her faith of Heavenly Father and the church that has brought her to Him. After high school, Ryleigh is planning on attending BYU, majoring in Pre Med to eventually become a Pediatrician. She has worked really hard to bring up her grades this year and is very focused on her goals. She is generous, patient, helpful, optimistic...just to name a few of her qualities. She has become just an amazing young woman and it seems to have happened overnight!

Madasyn is the dreamer! She is 10 years old and is taking it all in. Maddi lives her life very in the moment. Something I wish I could do! She really wants to be a Chef one day, but right now a lot of her interests lie in singing and acting. She had a very small part in the High School play Oliver (along with other Elementary age children) and LOVED it! She is friendly, out going, loving, just generally happy to be alive, happy to share her love for life with others! Madasyn is really coming into her own and it still blows me away to watch her grow and change everyday.


As sisters, they are 28 months apart and have always been close. They seem to have an instant bond. From the moment Ryleigh held Maddi for the first time, her eyes lit up, there was an instant connection! This is so foreign to me, being an only child. To be born with a Best Friend...I can't imagine! I am always encouraging them to nurture their relationship and to really take part in each other's lives. No one will ever know either one of them better than the other. They are two very lucky girls to have a wonderful sister for support and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment