Sunday, April 25, 2010

Very First Blog



Well, I just had to jump on this band wagon. It seems that everyone I know or have been meeting lately has a Blog. And just in case my plate isn't full enough, I thought that I just had to have one too. They are pretty fun to read, in my opinion. I do somewhat feel a little strange reading about people's lives, but then again as a SAHM it can make the day a little more interesting. Hopefully someone will enjoy reading about my misadventures as a mom on the run with five children running in five directions. I will also try and post some of the fruits of my hobbies as well, but not on a separate Blog because I don't have the energy to run two of these, the house, and keep up on facebook. So I hope you all enjoy and take the time out of your day to see how we are Making Up Our History!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You have joined the blogging world! I will have to add your blog to my blog list! I love the family picture. :)
    Also, I called yesterday but you were away (I talked to your Mom) and I wanted to tell you that I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE all the clothes you dropped by for Sam. He has been wearing them since Saturday. I really appreciate how generous and thoughtful you are! We are definitely getting lots of use out of the clothes you've dropped off. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete