Thursday, April 29, 2010

Little League!











I love Little League Season! I really enjoy watching Jack play baseball and John and I really try to be involved. This year John is coaching Jack on the Farm Reds team. YAY. This is especially cool, since my Mom now lives right outside of Cincinnati. What a strange coincidence that we would be given the Reds as our team :)




This year Jack is learning to pitch and is doing incredible (at least I think so :) ) I took 96 pictures tonight at practice. Not really sure how that happened..and they are so funny. I think I have the Michael Jordan of baseball on my hands. You will see in the pics that he sticks his tongue out when he throws LOL! It was too funny. The best part of practice though, is just seeing the boys out there having fun, working as a team and getting along. All too soon sports become overly competitive and all the fun is gone :( So for right now I am going to soak it all in and encourage Jack to do the same. We need to just preserve and enjoy these moments, the ones that are happening right now, so that we can look back on the 96 pictures and really remember what it felt like when Jack was 8 and learning to pitch for the first time and learning to bat on pitches that weren't purposely thrown right over the plate :) This is what childhood is really all about!








No comments:

Post a Comment