Monday, May 3, 2010

Week in the Life

Whew, I have been wanting to do this project from Ali Edward's Blog for so long, but wow it is a lot of work. Writing things down so I can journal tonight, taking photos of everything...I love my photos though :) I just think this is an awesome idea that the kids and John, can someday look back on and see that Mom really doesn't just sit around all day. Not that I really believe they think this, but I am sure they do wonder what it is that goes on here all day while they are working and at school. I cannot wait to share my project with everyone here as well. Fun! I think it is good for us Moms to take the time to see how hard we do work and to see just how much we can really jam into one day. As I have done this today I realized that I haven't even had the chance to really play with Hunter and Finn. So tomorrow I am going to make a conscientious effort to really spend some time with them and maybe get outside with them, something :) The cleaning can wait and I can be in the moment, before these moments are gone. Check back in to see where I am in the project and if I have been able to keep it going ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment